The combined MHSc Health Administration/Masters in Social Work allows individuals to integrate their commitment to serving vulnerable individuals and populations with the knowledge and skills needed to lead in today’s challenging health and social services environment.
An integrated and comprehensive program of study, this degree will interest those with a strong interest in both social work and health/social sciences management.
Health Care Leadership with a Social Justice Perspective
The combined MHSc Health Administration/MSW program provides:
- A unique combination of social work knowledge and values with business and management expertise.
- Faculty who are the foremost thinkers, researchers and practitioners in social work and heath care today.
- Practicum placements under the mentorship of leading social work practitioners, practice leaders and health care executives.
- A comprehensive, interdisciplinary curriculum.
There are two full-time streams of study:
- 3-year program for students admitted with a four-year undergraduate degree
- 2.5-year program for students admitted with a Bachelor in Social Work.
The Program welcomes applications from candidates with previous experience in either health care management and/or health-related social services.