The University of Toronto Institute of Health Policy, Management, and Evaluation (IHPME), Alumni Association and the GTA Chapter of the Canadian College of Health Leaders (CCHL) are proud to present:
Resiliency & Change: Finding your Balance in a Dynamic Health Care System
Featuring five experienced and compelling heath care leaders who will share their personal stories and explain how future leaders can respond effectively to find balance during health system change. This event will borrow from the popular TED Talks format to give each leader 10 minutes to present and end with an opportunity for audience participation.
Join the Canadian College of Health Leaders (CCHL) GTA Chapter and the University of Toronto Institute for Health Policy, Management, and Evaluation (IHPME) Alumni Association, (formerly the Society of Graduates) after work for this exciting, interactive, and informative event.
|5:00 – 5:30 pm||Registration|
|5:30 – 6:30 pm||Presentation|
|6:30 – 7:00 pm||Networking|
- Lee Fairclough, Vice President, Quality Improvement, Health Quality Ontario
- Dr. Joshua Tepper, CEO, Health Quality Ontario
- Andreas Laupacis, Editor-in-Chief, Healthy Debate & Executive Director, Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute of St. Michael’s Hospital
- Sarah Downey, President & CEO, Michael Garron Hospital
- Irene Andress, Chief Nursing Executive, Director Medicine Program, Michael Garron Hospital