clinical effectiveness, technology assessment / drug utilization, medical decision-making, performance measurement / program evaluation, women’s health (cardiovascular health, osteoporosis, and breast cancer)
Angela Cheung is a member of the community providing the groundbreaking perspectives and inspiring contributions that define IHPME.
- Staff, General Internal Medicine
- Director, Osteoporosis Program
- Director, Centre of Excellence in Skeletal Health Assessment (CESHA)
- Director, Women’s Health Program
- Senior Scientist, Toronto General Research Institute, University Health Network
- Canada Research Chair (Tier 1) in Musculoskeletal and Postmenopausal Health and Professor of Medicine, University of Toronto