- Family outcomes, family needs, and family interventions after pediatric brain injury.
- Psychotherapeutic interventions and outcomes for children, youth, adults and families living with the effects of acquired brain injury.
- Development of interventions to optimize outcomes for families after acquired brain injury.
- Caregiver supports and interventions to enhance resilience after acquired brain injury.
Lead developer of Brain Injury Family Intervention for Adolescents (BIFI-A). Designated a Leading Practice by Accreditation Canada. Co-lead on development and international validation study of Pediatric Family Needs Questionnaire in five countries (collaboration with Sweden, Australia, UK, and Lithuania).
- Registered Psychotherapist, Marriage & Family Therapist
- Clinical Team Investigator, Bloorview Research Institute, Holland Bloorview Kids Rehabilitation Hospital
- Adjunct Lecturer, Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing, University of Toronto
Thesis Committee (2011+)
- Alexandra Maryrose Stanhope. Parents' Experiences with Learning to Manage Medications in Pediatric Rehabilitation (2017)