primary care, performance measurement / program evaluation (clinical indicators), health services delivery, organizational theory and behaviour, health care system, quality of care, collaborative practices
Jan is a member of the community providing the groundbreaking perspectives and inspiring contributions that define IHPME.
Thesis Supervision (2011+)
- Michelle Greiver. Implementation of Electronic Medical Records and Preventive Services: A Mixed Methods Study (2011)
- Imtiaz Daniel. The Relationship between Nurse Staffing and Patient Satisfaction in Emergency Departments (2012)
- Enette Pauze. Working Together Across Primary Care, Mental Health & Addictions: Exploring the Association Between The Formalization of Organizational Partnerships & Collaboration Among Staff Members (2014)
- Jennifer Innis. Health Literate Discharge Practices in Ontario Hospital (2016)
- Cara Murphy. Access to Colorectal Cancer Screening in Canada: Does Immigrant Status Matter? (2012)