Rehabilitation service delivery, Performance measurement, Hip fracture, Spinal cord injury, Chronic disease self-management
Dr. Jaglal’s research is focused on improving access to appropriate care for a variety of patient populations including individuals with osteoporosis or hip fracture, spinal cord injury and those in need of rehabilitation services.
- Toronto Rehabilitation Institute Chair- UHN at the University of Toronto
- Professor and Vice-Chair Research, Department of Physical Therapy, University of Toronto
- Senior Scientist, Toronto Rehabilitation Institute
- Professor, Dalla Lana School of Public Health
- Adjunct Senior Scientist, Institute for Clinical and Evaluative Sciences
- Senior Researcher, Women’s College Research Institute