How to apply
Round 2 Applications are now open!
The Deadline for Fellowship Applications has been extended to February 7, 2022 at 12:00pm (EST)
Instructions for fellows
Interested in being an Impact Fellow? Read the program overview and download the call for applications which contains detailed instructions and apply using the OHT Impact Fellows Program application form.
Read the Expressions of Interest from potential host OHTs and indicate your top three OHT choices on your application.
In order to be eligible, applicants must:
- Have completed a doctoral degree within the last six years
- Have completed a relevant* graduate degree
AND hold a professional degree or have at least five years of relevant professional experience in health and social service-related settings.
*The graduate degree should be in health services and policy research or a related field (e.g., epidemiology, health economics, population health, public health, social studies of medicine).
Instructions for Interested Host OHTs
All eligible OHTs may apply. Host OHTs can be located anywhere in the province of Ontario.
How to apply
OHTs interested in hosting a Fellow should submit an Expression of Interest (EOI), using the online application form. In your EOI, please identify a project or program of work that aligns with your OHT’s goals, objectives and priority populations. Projects should align with work that is already underway and clearly benefit from the attention of a Fellow. Projects in the following areas are especially welcome:
• Population health management across the OHT
• Expanding scope of services across the OHT
• Patient partnership and community engagement for the OHT
• Redesigning patient care across the OHT
• Digital health to support care delivery
• Leadership, accountability and governance across the OHT
• Performance measurement, evaluation and continuous learning for the OHT