How to apply
Note: Application materials will be available on April 12, 2021.
Instructions for fellows
Interested in being an Impact Fellow? Review the eligibility criteria below and download the Call for Applications (coming soon), which contains detailed instructions on how to apply.
In order to be eligible, applicants must:
- Have completed a doctoral degree within the last six years
- Have completed a thesis-based (research) graduate degree
AND hold a professional degree or have at least five years of relevant professional experience in health and social service-related settings.
The graduate degree should be in health services and policy research or a related field (e.g., epidemiology, health economics, population health, public health, social studies of medicine).
The deadline for fellowship applications is May 25, 2021.
Instructions for Host OHTs
Interested in hosting an Impact Fellow? Read the information below and download the Call for Hosts, which contains detailed instructions.
All OHTs are eligible to apply to be a host. Interested OHTs will be asked to submit an Expression of Interest in which they identify:
- A project or program of work aligned to the OHT’s goals and priorities that would benefit from the attention of a Fellow
- A senior/executive-level decision-maker in the OHT who can mentor and champion the work of the Fellow
- OHT capacity to effectively host a Fellow
Program staff will work with interested OHTs to assess their readiness for the program.
The deadline for host applications is May 18, 2021. Interested OHTs are encouraged to reach out to program staff early on to discuss potential ideas.