North American COVID-19 Policy Response Monitor
This policy response monitor has been designed in response to the COVID-19 outbreak to collect and organize up-to-date information on how countries are responding to the crisis. It focuses primarily on the responses of health systems but also captures wider public health initiatives. The North American policy monitor is an offshoot of the international COVID-19 Health System Response Monitor (HSRM), a joint undertaking of the WHO Regional Office for Europe, the European Commission and the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies.
The NAO is delighted to participate in HSRM by contributing the Canadian HSRM page. The North American COVID-19 Policy Response Monitor reports on this page follow the same format as HSRM and will be regularly updated.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to contribute to this project, or if you have feedback on the materials we include here. Now, more than ever, is a time for local, national and international collaboration.
- Canada Response Monitor (Updated June 12, 2020)
- Alberta Response Monitor (Updated May 22, 2020)
- British Columbia Response Monitor (Updated June 1, 2020)
- Newfoundland and Labrador Response Monitor (June 17, 2020)
- Nova Scotia Response Monitor (June 12, 2020)
- Northwest Territories Response Monitor (Updated May 21, 2020)
- Ontario Response Monitor (Updated June 19, 2020)
- Quebec Response Monitor (Updated June 18, 2020)
- Saskatchewan Response Monitor (June 26, 2020)
- Yukon Response Monitor (June 3, 2020)
- Mexico Response Monitor (Updated May 11, 2020)
- United States Response Monitor (Updated June 14, 2020)