We foster intellectual exchange to engender responsive thinking.
Research Degree Concentrations
Curricula based on health policy, organization and management, e-health innovation and health services research.
MSc in Health Policy, Management and Evaluation
- Clinical Epidemiology and Health Care Research (CEHCR)
- Health Services Research (HSR)
- Quality Improvement and Patient Safety (QIPS)
- System Leadership and Innovation (SLI)
PhD in Health Policy, Management and Evaluation
Interdisciplinary programs for specialized diplomas – involves a range of graduate units, departments, centres, and institutes at the University of Toronto.
Interdisciplinary collaborations for specialized diplomas.
- Aging, Palliative and Supportive Care Across the Life Course
- Global Health
- Health Services and Policy Research
- Musculoskeletal Sciences
- Public Health Policy
- Resuscitation Sciences
- Women and Gender Studies
- Women’s Health
Professional Degree Programs
For individuals building professional healthcare careers. Graduates emerge as senior leaders in health care, industry and government to impact care policy and delivery.