Research at IHPME
Researchers at IHPME are addressing some of the most pressing issues in healthcare to find answers that matter.
Need help with your Research?
IHPME has a liaison librarian who may be consulted for a range of services to support teaching and research:
- Research consultations for faculty and graduate students
- Curriculum related instruction
- Course-customization of Quercus “Library Resource” pages
- Tailored research guides for courses or programs
- Collection requests and suggestions
- Questions or suggestions about library and information technology services
Our librarian’s name and contact information can be found under “Health Policy, Management, Evaluation, and Economics”: