Meet our Senior Fellows!
All interested graduate students are invited to attend a round table meet and greet with IHPME’s Senior’s fellows on September 25th from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. on the second floor HS 208 of the Health Sciences Building (155 College).
There will be some light food and drink and we will introduce the senior fellows allowing students to ask questions and explore possible opportunities with to work with senior fellows and their area of expertise.
Opportunities can include:
- one on one or group meetings and coaching
- assistance with networking and finding work opportunities
- engaging on teaching slots with faculty in areas of known expertise
- working on a common project
- writing an article for popular or scholarly publication together
IHPME Senior Fellows:
There are multiple opportunities to explore and we are fortunate to have talented volunteer fellows to interact with our students.
If you are interested in joining us on September 25 please email: firstname.lastname@example.org