(Join us for breakfast at 7:15 a.m.)
Longwoods Publishing and the Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement would like to invite you to a special presentation and book launch.
Patient Engagement – Catalyzing Improvement and Innovation in Healthcare
- G. Ross Baker, Professor, IHPME at the University of Toronto
- Patricia O’Connor, Clinical Improvement Advisor, Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement
- Petrina McGrath, Vice President, People, Practice and Quality at Saskatoon Health Region
- Maria Judd, Senior Director, Canadian Foundation for Healthcare Improvement
Please join Ross, Patricia and Petrina as they introduce the new book:
“This casebook is designed to provide compelling examples of healthcare organizations in Canada, the US and England that have advanced patient-centred care and patient engagement. These selected healthcare organizations have demonstrated that patient engagement contributes to improving care, outcomes and the experiences of patients and families. By detailing these organizations’ strategies, investments and experiences, we hope to illustrate path¬ways to increased engagement for innovation and improvement.”
– G. Ross Baker, Maria Judd, Carol Fancott & Christine Maika
The Peter Gilgan Centre for Research and Learning
2nd Floor Auditorium
686 Bay Street, Toronto
Seating is limited and registration is first come first served.
This Breakfast with the Chiefs has been made free to all attendees through the support of: