Clinical effectiveness, clinical economics, medical decision-making, health services delivery, pre-hospital/emergency care, public and population health.
- Senior scientist, Evaluative Clinical Sciences, Trauma, Emergency & Critical Care Research Program, Sunnybrook Research Institute
- Staff physician, Division of General Internal Medicine, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Toronto
- Senior scientist, Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences
- Canada Research Chair in Medical Decision Sciences
Thesis Supervision (2011+)
- Andrew Lustig. The PREVENT Study: Psychiatric Reporting to Ease Vehicular Events Near Traffic (2014)