Pandemic, Change and How to Lead When It Matters Most
Advanced leadership certificate: Crisis and Transformation
March 2021 – September 2021
Format: Online (12 days over six months)
- Module 1: April 19–22, 2021
- Module 2: May–August 2021 (once per month)
- Module 3: Sept. 13-17, 2021
- $5,499 (early bird fee for registering by Dec. 15, 2020)
- $5,999 (registration after Dec. 15, 2020)
Facilitated by the world’s preeminent researchers and thought leaders in public health, health systems and leadership, this immersive learning experience is built around interactive dialogues, case studies and collaborative projects. Participants will engage with leaders who have successfully guided their organizations through major health systems transformation and public health crises.
Participants will also build a robust network of their peers and leave with a better sense of pragmatic, proven approaches to leadership in high-stakes, high-pressure situations.
Specifically, this course will examine:
- behaviours that help leaders “lead” during a crisis and change
- facilitators of and challenges to effective leadership during a crisis
- the roles and relationship of trust, transparency and communication
- rapid cycle user informed innovation
- systems and complexities of change
- values, evidence, ethics and decision making
Who should attend
This program is geared toward current or emerging senior leaders in the clinical, health, long-term care, public health and life sciences sectors who oversee large teams and lead transformation. It is open leaders from government, public and private sector organizations.
Customized leadership program
Interested in having this training program customized to address your organization’s specific challenges? We can design a program after conducting a needs analysis with you and your team.