Clinical effectiveness, technology assessment and drug utilization, medical decision-making, acute care, health care financing, organizational theory and behaviour, health care system, surgery.
David Urbach is a member of the community providing groundbreaking perspectives and inspiring contributions that define IHPME
- Surgeon-in-chief and Medical Director, Perioperative Services, Women’s College Hospital
- Staff Surgeon, University Health Network
- Professor of Surgery, University of Toronto
- Senior Scientist, Toronto General Research Institute
- Senior Core Scientist, Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences