Approximately 21 awards with individual criteria are available within the SGS University-Wide Awards competition. Applicants must meet the award specific eligibility criteria, as outlined within each award description (see table of awards below).
- Meet any additional award specific eligibility criteria required, as outlined within each award description (see list above);
- Be a domestic or international graduate student;
- Be either a currently registered student in a U of T graduate degree program or have accepted an offer of admission to a full-time U of T graduate degree program (commencing September or January immediately following the current competition);
- Demonstrate one or both of the following:
- financial need for upcoming academic year through the completion of an SGS Financial Need Assessment form;
- academic excellence – have achieved at least A- (or equivalent) in each of the last two completed years of study (full-time equivalent); or if the student has competed two years of graduate studies at the time of application, the student must only demonstrate an overall average of at least A- (or equivalent) on all graduate courses completed.
To hold the award, students are required to be registered for the entire academic year following the competition.
Make a Donation to an Award
Please consider donating to one of IHPME’s awards. We appreciate our community’s contributions to ensuring excellence in healthcare.