Expand your network,
Meet new members of the IHPME community,
Learn more about what is happening in IHPME!
What is it?
A networking and relationship-building opportunity that requires only a limited amount of your time once per month, according to your own schedule. Meet new people from the IHPME community, get connected, learn, and mentor others.
- Check out this short video for more information.
- You’ll receive monthly matches to a fellow student, alumni, faculty or Senior Fellow – these matches will be facilitated by the Ten Thousand coffees platform based on shared career interests and goals
- Suggest a time to chat, in-person at a coffee shop or online from the comfort of your home, to share your experiences
- Once you join, all new introductions are sent directly to your preferred inbox.
Who is invited?
All students, alumni, Senior Fellows, faculty, staff and other friends of IHPME are invited to participate.
Join this network to:
- Expand your network and meet new people affiliated with the IHPME community
- Accelerate your studies and career;
- Increase your knowledge about emerging topics being explored within the IHPME community;
- Learn from and provide mentorship to IHPME students;
How do I join?
The easiest and quickest way to gain access is to sign up using your email address (preferably utoronto). Join Here.