Greater Toronto Area Chapter in partnership with the Institute of Health Policy Management and Evaluation
From Paper to Practice: Integrating Primary and Community Care
- Lori Brady, Director, System and Sub-region Planning and Integration, Central East LHIN
- Dr. Gail Donner, Professor Emerita, Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing and Past Chair, Expert Group on Home and Community Care
- Dr. Pauline Pariser, Primary Care Clinical Lead, Mid-West Toronto Sub-Region, Toronto Central LHIN
- Lynne Raskin, CEO, South Riverdale Community Health Centre
- Lee Fairclough, Vice President, Quality Improvement, Health Quality Ontario
How far have we come since the Expert Group on Home and Community Care tabled its report? What challenges remain for the integration of the primary and community care sectors?
Come learn from four compelling leaders as they reflect on their experiences building partnership at the provincial, local, and front line levels.
This event will borrow from the popular TED Talks format to give each leader 10 minutes to present and end with an opportunity for audience participation. Attendees will enjoy the opportunity to network and reconnect with colleagues before and after the presentation. Light food and bar service is included in registration.
Join the Canadian College of Health Leaders (CCHL) GTA Chapter and the University of Toronto Institute of Health Policy, Management, and Evaluation (IHPME) after work for this exciting, interactive, and informative event.
5:00 – 5:30 p.m. Registration & Reception
5:30 – 7:00 p.m. Presentation & Discussion
7:00 – 7:30 p.m. Reception & Networking
|CCHL Member/IHPME Alumni||$50.00|
Register Online: http://
cchl-ccls.ca/ event/ GTA_Feb_26_2018
Sign up for IHPME Connect.
Keep up to date with IHPME’s News & Research, Events & Program, Recognition, e-newsletter.
Get in Contact
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manages all IHPME-wide communications and marketing initiatives, including events and announcements.