National Forum on Simulation for Quality & Safety
- Demonstrate ways in which simulation reduces adverse events, costs and financial risks for hospitals;
- Promote evidence and examples supporting the use of simulation at the point of care delivery;
- Highlight current Canadian leaders and their knowledge and insights into establishing hospital-based simulation programs; and
- Motivate decision-makers to pursue the integration of simulation-based patient safety and quality improvement initiatives/education/programs at their organizations.
All hospital and care delivery organizational leaders, administrators, quality and safety leads, hospital-based simulationists and researchers are welcome.
- Dr. Adalsteinn (Steini) D. Brown, D.Phil
- Dr. Vincent Grant, MD, FRCPC
- Dr. Teodor Grantcharov, MD, PhD, FACS
- Dr. Glenn Posner, MDCM, FRCSC, M.Ed.
The event will be co-chaired by:
- Dr. Teodor Grantcharov, MD, PhD, FACS, Associate Professor of Surgery, University of Toronto; Canada Research Chair in simulation and surgical safety; creator of the surgical black box.
- Dr. Adalsteinn (Steini) D. Brown, D.Phil, Director, Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation; co-chair of the IDEAS Quality Improvement (QI) Program.
Register here: http://
Sign up for IHPME Connect.
Keep up to date with IHPME’s News & Research, Events & Program, Recognition, e-newsletter.
Get in Contact
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Manages all IHPME-wide communications and marketing initiatives, including events and announcements.