Healthcare Technology: Innovation and Barriers to Implementation
The conference will take a closer look at the impact of technology on clinical care, health behaviours, and social determinants of health.
QuIPS 2016 features:
- Extensive networking opportunities with peers, collaborators, potential employers, and representatives from Health Quality Ontario, Ontario Telemedicine Network, Canada Health Infoway, Deloitte, and many more!
- Interactive talks and panel discussions that bring together leaders in the field to discuss new developments in healthcare technology.
- Multiple workshops where students can expand their knowledge and learn new techniques to take into future careers.
- Poster and oral competitions that allow students the opportunity to showcase their work and get critical feedback from industry experts.
- Lee Fairclough, Vice President of HQO
- Dr. Jennifer Zelmer, EVP Canada Health Infoway
- Prof. Michael Carterm, PhD, LEL, FCAE
- Mary Sanagan, Senior Manager at Deloitte
- Dr. Edward Brown, MD, CEO of OTN
- Dr. Lynn Nagle, RN, PhD
- Dr. David Buckeridge, MD, MSc, PhD, FRCPC
Abstract submission deadline: March 21, 2016 at 11:59 PM
Registration: QuIPS Conference
Sign up for IHPME Connect.
Keep up to date with IHPME’s News & Research, Events & Program, Recognition, e-newsletter.
Get in Contact
Email Address: email@example.com
Manages all IHPME-wide communications and marketing initiatives, including events and announcements.