Emerging Health Leaders (EHL) Toronto and the University of Toronto Institute of Health Policy, Management & Evaluation (IHPME) present this exciting speed mentoring session. Whether a current student, recent graduate, or early career professional in the health sector, take this opportunity to learn from and network with health care experts and industry leaders.
Location: Health Sciences Building, 7th Floor Lounge – 155 College Street
5:30 – 6:00 p.m. – Registration
6:00 – 6:15 p.m. – Welcome Address
6:15 – 7:45 p.m. – Speed Mentorship Rounds
7:45 – 8:15 p.m. – Networking and Refreshments
14 Healthcare Leaders – 4 Tracks
- Health Administration
- Health Informatics
- Combined Track 1
- Combined Track 2
Within each track, attendees will hear from several health care leaders with backgrounds in Hospital/ Clinical Practice, Administration/Government, Research, Innovation and Consulting/Industry. In addition to the speed mentorship rounds, attendees will have time to informally network with all those present and perhaps make a few new connections!
- Aaron Berk, Partner & Health IT Lead, KPMG
- Patti Cochrane, SVP Clinical Strategy & Chief Innovation Officer, Trillium Health Partners
- Rob Devitt, Supervisor, Chatham Kent Health Alliance Hospitals
- Sarah Downey, President & CEO, Michael Garron Hospital, Toronto East Health Network
- Lynn Guerriero, Assistant Deputy Minister, Negotiations and Accountability Management, Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Rebecca Harvey, VP Provincial Renal Programs & Strategic Initiatives, Cancer Care Ontario
- Shiran Isaacksz, Senior Director, Regional/Provincial Porfolio (SIMS), UHN
- Charissa Levy, Executive Director, GTA Rehab Network
- Jennifer MacGregor, Managing Director, Allscripts
- Michael Miller, Partner, Advisory Services, Ernst & Young
- Nicole Mittmann, Chief Research Officer, Cancer Care Ontario
- Malcolm Moffat, Excecutive VP Programs, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Michael Monteith, Co-Founder & CEO, ThoughWire
- Christine Sham, Manager, Strategy, Planning and Alignment – eHealth Liaison Branch, Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
- Sarah Sharpe, Founding Partner & Managing Director, QoC Health
- David Thomas, Vice President, Telus
Register Now – Eventbrite
Each $10 ticket provides you with entry, mentorship, and light refreshments. A cash bar will be available on site. Updates to mentor lists can be found on the EHL website.
When registering, please choose one of the four tracks that you wish to focus on. Emerging Health Leader registrants may choose an EHL ticket and be allotted to groups by organizers.
Speed Mentoring Poster – [PDF]