I help ensure that healthcare is based on high-quality evidence by:
– developing new statistical methods to handle the complex data that often arise in medical research
– working with colleagues to choose the most appropriate design and analysis for research
– training graduate students in statistical methods
– analysis of longitudinal data subject to irregular observation
– handling uncertainty in health utilities elicited using multi-attribute utility instruments
I have openings for doctoral students in biostatistics; please see my SickKids webpage https://lab.research.sickkids.ca/pullenayegum/opportunities/ for detailed instructions on how to pursue these.