treatment of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD); Epidemiology of IBD; Venous thromboembolism (VTE) in IBD; Role of specialty care in IBD; Chronic liver disease; Health disparities in GI disorders
My work focuses on the impact of gastroenterology specialists on the delivery of healthcare and outcomes in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), particularly vulnerable subpopulations such as the elderly, adolescents, and pregnant women with IBD.
- Gastroenterologist and Clinician Scientist, Mount Sinai Hosptial
- Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Toronto
- Adjunct Scientist, Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences
- AGA Research Scholar Award
- CIHR New Investigator Award