Jill Tinmouth is a health services researcher and a gastroenterologist. Dr. Tinmouth conducts policy-actionable research, largely though her Ontario Health roles as Provincial Medical Director, Cancer Control and as the Lead Scientist for Ontario’s colorectal cancer screening program, ColonCancerCheck. Her research supports an evidence-based approach to colorectal cancer screening and colonoscopy quality improvement as well as seeking to address disparities in the delivery of cancer screening services in Ontario. Dr. Tinmouth’s research program has directly informed the design and policies of the ColonCancerCheck program and Colonoscopy Quality Management Partnership in Ontario.
- Lead scientist, ColonCancerCheck program, Ontario Health
- Scientist, Evaluative Clinical Sciences, Odette Cancer Research Program, Sunnybrook Research Institute
- Staff Physician, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Senior Adjunct Scientist, Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences
- Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, University of Toronto