The applied research of my lab aims to improve child and family health through population-based research that informs or evaluates health system programs, and healthcare or social policies that have an impact on children and their families. We focus on populations that have higher healthcare needs as a result of underlying medical conditions or social vulnerability. Current areas of focus include mental health and addictions; immigrant and refugee populations.
- Staff Paediatrician and Senior Scientist, The Hospital for Sick Children
- Senior Scientist and Chief Science Officer, Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences
- Member, Provincial Council for Maternal and Child Health
- Affiliate Faculty Member, Stanford Immigration Policy Lab
- Co-Director, Leong Centre for Healthy Children