Degree Requirements – SLI
The degree requirement is 5.0 Full Course Equivalents (FCE) which includes:
1) 2.0 FCE (4 half-course credits) for SLI core courses:
- 0.5 FCE HAD2001H
- 0.5 FCE HAD2007H or HAD2004H
- 0.5 FCE HAD2002H or HAD2012H Longitudinal course (Fall to Winter)
- 0.5 FCE HAD2003H or HAD2013H
2) 1.5 FCE for Experiential Learning:
- 0.5 FCE HAD2030H and
- 0.5 FCE HAD2010H and 0.5 FCE HAD2020H or 1.0 FCE HAD2040Y (co-enrollment in HAD2012H is required)
3) 1.5 FCE for approved elective courses in an area of specialization.
- Students can enroll in maximum one (0.5 FCE) non-IHPME/ non-DLSPH elective.