Degree Requirements – SLI
The degree requirement is 5.0 Full Course Equivalents (FCE) which includes:
1) 2.0 FCE (4 half-course credits) for SLI core courses:
- 0.5 FCE HAD2001H
- 0.5 FCE HAD2007H
- 0.5 FCE HAD2012H Longitudinal course (Fall to Winter)
- 0.5 FCE HAD2013H
2) 1.5 FCE for Experiential Learning:
- 0.5 FCE HAD2030H and
- 1.0 FCE HAD2040Y (co-enrollment in HAD2012H is required)
3) 1.5 FCE for approved elective courses in an area of specialization.
- Students can enroll in maximum one (0.5 FCE) non-IHPME/ non-DLSPH elective.
- Recommended elective courses are HAD2002H and HAD2004H.