Degree Requirements – MSc SLI
The MSc in System Leadership and Innovation is a coursework-only program.
The degree requirement is the completion of 5.0 full-course equivalents (FCEs) as follows:
1) 2.0 required FCEs:
– 0.5 FCE HAD2001H
– 0.5 FCE HAD2002H or HAD2012H Longitudinal course (Fall to Winter)
– 0.5 FCE HAD2003H or HAD2013H
– 0.5 FCE HAD2004H or HAD2007H
2) 1.0 required practicum FCE:
– 0.5 FCE HAD2010H and 0.5 FCE HAD2020H or 1.0 FCE HAD2040Y
3) 2.0 elective FCEs, of which a maximum 1.0 FCE can be a practicum; please consult with the department about electives.
Students begin this concentration in the Summer session.
3 sessions full-time (typical registration sequence: S/F/W)
7 sessions part-time
3 years full-time
6 years part-time